Monday, May 17, 2021

Rookie Watch 2021

Been a bit busy at the hospital lately, so it was kinda difficult to fnd time to make in-depth posts on particular groups. That being said, there has been a spate of awesome debuts and comebacks lately, and I find myself actively stanning so many groups as a result.😜

Here are the superstar groups that have caught my attention (in order of personal importance and emotional investment):

- STAYC (α„‰α…³α„α…¦α„‹α…΅α„Šα…΅)

- Tri.be (νŠΈλΌμ΄λΉ„)

- Weeekly (μœ„ν΄λ¦¬)

- Purple Kiss (νΌν”Œν‚€μŠ€)

I opted to leave out powerhouse team LOONA since I don't consider them to be rookies anymore, and they will get their own post eventually. ITZY is already higher up the totem pole as well, but I don't really stan them anyway πŸ˜…

Hopefully I will be able to find more time to write in the coming weeks.

- B. Oppa

No comments:

Post a Comment